Wednesday 6 July 2011

Next!

For the main doorway, ive been thinking and looking at the kinds of things I want and always I see this kind of thing...
 Thick heavy doors with large, imposing fences and pillars upon a stairway. So... that is what I would like to do. Unfortunately, the house in the engine currently sits too low on the ground to implement the staircase so I would ask that this is considered.
Also, I remapped and textured the Maiden cause as Chris pointed out to me, it looked shit. The new one's face is slightly highlighted and creeps me out in dark lighting.

1 comment:

  1. everything in the level except for the actual building is just temp. So do what you want to do for the front door, but please measure the sizes so that you know how big it'll be in the world while your in max, See the post on units

    ReplyDelete