Wednesday 20 July 2011

Updates

A few updates. I've revamped the toy box completely to be more innocent, it's not in-keeping with the rest of the deco in the child's room which is what I want. The box and the lid are separate to allow for some sort of creepy event involving it. The clock I've modified again, the specular map on it I think looks quite good, but I've been toying with the idea of scrapping it completely for a while now.

The chandelier has a plain black texture and a rough lightbulb texture. It currently has a specular map on it, which looks inconsistent in UDK as you can see some of the mapping seams for no apparent reason. I'm not sure what else can be done texture wise on it, because it's going to be on the ceiling.

Two styles of generic shelf, they have slightly different wood textures on but if they need to be the same it's a 5 minute job.

The book is a quick experiment, it's not to scale yet but I'm going to have it lying on the bed or the chair. Any suggestions for a front cover would be welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment